Volunteer on behalf of Local Organizations!
Volunteers will help with various tasks, such as checking in participants, passing out swag, handing out water, cheering on participants at obstacles, and much more! All volunteers will receive the following –
1 – An exclusive volunteer t-shirt
2 – A FREE RUN into that day’s event (See below FAQs for details on how to run for free)
3 – Groups of 10 or more are eligible for local fundraising (See below for details on how to determine eligibility)
4 – Community service hours
5 – Be a part of an exciting mud fun run with inspiring people
We can use as many helping hands as possible, so please invite your friends and family members to volunteer alongside you and join in on the mud run fun!
Click HERE to volunteer for Copper Mountain!
Click HERE to volunteer for Killington!
Volunteer FAQs >>
How do I sign up to volunteer?
Select your city from the list above, complete the form, and you’re all set! You’ll receive a confirmation email soon after registering online.
What are the perks of volunteering?
1) An exclusive volunteer t-shirt
2) A FREE run into that day’s event (see below for details on how to run for free)
3) Groups of 10 or more are eligible for donation
4) Community service hours
5) Be a part of an exciting mud run with inspiring people
What do volunteers do?
Volunteers will help with various tasks, such as checking in participants, passing out swag, handing out water on the course, cheering on participants, and much more!
How can I help out before the event?
We can use as many helping hands as possible, so please invite your friends and family members to volunteer alongside you and join in on the mud run fun! All volunteers will need to register online (see individual city links above).
Can I volunteer AND run for free on the same day?
Yes, you sure can!
Volunteers who help out prior to the final volunteer shift can run the course for free after completing their shift. In order to run for free, volunteers must check out at the volunteer tent after their shift ends in order to get registered on-site as a participant by our staff.
Volunteers who help out during the final volunteer shift can run the course for free before their shift. In order to run for free, volunteers must check in to the volunteer tent 3 hours prior to the start of their shift and get registered on-site as a participant by our staff.
Additional Notes Regarding the Free Run:
• Eligible mud run participants must be female and 16 years old or older.
• Individuals who are not able to participate may gift their free run to someone else. Giftees must check into the volunteer tent with individuals who are volunteering at the beginning of their shift in order to get registered to run the course.
• Free runs must be redeemed on the same day that individuals volunteer.
• Volunteers who run for free will receive a participant bib and a finisher’s medal in addition to their volunteer t-shirt. Volunteers will not receive a participant t-shirt or drawstring bag. Other items will be available for purchase at our on-site merchandise store.
Who can volunteer for our mud run?
• Volunteers must be at least 18 years old to sign up without a parent or legal guardian.
• Volunteers 16-17 years of age are welcome with a parent, legal guardian, or chaperone.
• Parent or legal guardian must register volunteers 16-17 years of age.
• Men are welcome to volunteer.
• Volunteers must enjoy having fun, laughing, and getting a little muddy!
What should volunteers bring and wear?
The 5K obstacle course is outside, happens rain or shine, and involves plenty of mud, so dress accordingly. Please leave all valuables at home. You are encouraged to bring a small bag to keep with you containing the following:
• Valid proof of ID
• Food & drinks
• Layers of clothing
You will have the opportunity to purchase Dirty Girl 5K Mud Run merchandise, as well as food and drink, from vendors on-site.
Where should volunteers park and check in?
We will be emailing all volunteers 1 week prior to the event with more information about where to go. Therefore, we encourage everyone to sign up to volunteer as soon as possible to make sure you receive our email with final volunteer details.
I’m volunteering for a class, church, club, etc…how can I prove I was there?
Congrats on choosing the best possible volunteer job to rock out those service hours! If you have a form that needs to be completed, simply bring it with you and our on-site volunteer coordinator can sign it for you. If you need a PDF letter directly from us, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you what you need.
Ready and willing to volunteer?
Click your city above to sign up to volunteer today!
Still have questions?
Send us an email at email@example.com and we’d love to help out!
Volunteer Group Requirements >>
What are the requirements for a Group to participate and receive a financial donation?
1. Groups must provide a minimum of 10 volunteers in order to be eligible for a donation.
2. The donation amount for eligible groups is $10.00 per person
• The donation amount from Dirty Girl Mud Run is calculated per day
• Individuals and groups volunteering for multiple shifts may not be eligible for multiple forms of compensation
3. Volunteers participating as part of a group may sign up for different positions and shift times
4. Volunteers that are part of an organization (ie: student groups) may bring friends or family. Mom, Dad, Brothers, Sisters, Neighbors, and Friends are all great resources to fulfill group eligibility requirements for a financial donation.
5. To be considered for a financial donation, the group MUST send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the event and supply the Dirty Girl Mud Run volunteer coordinator with the below information:
• Email Subject Line: “Group Volunteer Request”
• Location of Event
• Date of Event
• A brief description of Group
• Group Name
• Group Contact first and last Name
• Group Contact phone number
• Group Contact email address
• Anticipated number of volunteers with group
• Potential Payee
• Potential Payee mailing address
• Attach W-9 form for potential Payee
6. Monetary compensation is secured for a qualified group upon receipt of email from Dirty Girl Mud Run Volunteer Coordinator stating “Volunteer Group Compensation Approved for ‘XX’ number of volunteers”
• Additional volunteers are welcome…. Subject to change based on budget
7. Volunteers as part of a group MUST identify themselves by completing “Name of Volunteer Group” as part of the sign up process (Sorry, we cannot be responsible for monitoring or insuring that volunteers identify their group participation when registering.)
• Volunteers can ensure participation as part of a group by referring to their confirmation email. Changes can be made by logging into their Eventbrite account and editing their volunteer registration form.
8. Financial donations payable to groups post event are subject to fulfilling the following event criteria:
• Verification of individual attendance for event
• Verification that the volunteer group met the minimum volunteer requirements for event
Volunteer Photos >>